Charlotte Blair has been a Gallup-Certified coach since 2014 and is also an ICF PCC coach. After transitioning from Verizon in a sales role, she now runs two successful businesses and partnering with other coaches and learning organizations to deliver great outcomes. Charlotte is a founding partner in The Strengths Partners, which is a business that works with corporates as well as a coach and mentor to other global coaches she has a business and a website called www.charlotteblair.com.au
Gallup Courses Attended/Trained
- Gallup Global Strengths Coach – 2013
- Advanced CliftonStrengths Coaching – 2016
- Engaging Champions Course – 2017
- CliftonStrengths Discovery Train the Trainer – 2018
- Boss to Coach – 2019
- How Millennials Want to Work and Live – 2019
- Speaker At Gallup Strengths Summit
- 2017 – Growing your Business
- 2018 – Guiding Teams Through Change Using Strengths
- 2019 – Game Show: Sustaining a Strengths-Based Culture
Originally from the UK, Charlotte Blair moved to Australia with her family via Verizon in 2012. She has a husband, two teenage boys. She lives on 14 acres in rural Victoria and has a menagerie of animals including cats, dogs, horses, chickens and bees.
Being high WOO she loves connecting so reach out via the social media buttons on her profile.