Charlotte Blair has been a Gallup-Certified coach since 2014 and is also an ICF PCC coach. After transitioning from Verizon in a sales role, she now runs two successful businesses and partnering with other coaches and learning organizations to deliver great outcomes. Charlotte is a founding partner in The Strengths Partners, which is a business that works with corporates as well as a coach and mentor to other global coaches she has a business and a website called www.charlotteblair.com.au
Gallup Courses Attended/Trained
- Gallup Global Strengths Coach – 2013
- Advanced CliftonStrengths Coaching – 2016
- Engaging Champions Course – 2017
- CliftonStrengths Discovery Train the Trainer – 2018
- Boss to Coach – 2019
- How Millennials Want to Work and Live – 2019
- Speaker At Gallup Strengths Summit
- 2017 – Growing your Business
- 2018 – Guiding Teams Through Change Using Strengths
- 2019 – Game Show: Sustaining a Strengths-Based Culture
Originally from the UK, Charlotte Blair moved to Australia with her family via Verizon in 2012. She has a husband, two teenage boys. She lives on 14 acres in rural Victoria and has a menagerie of animals including cats, dogs, horses, chickens and bees.
Being high WOO she loves connecting so reach out via the social media buttons on her profile.
We are sorry that this article is not useful for you!
Help us improve this article!
Tell us how we can improve this article?